Sunday, October 3, 2010

Where the Heart is


I LOVE SUNDAYS

I'm outside enjoying the perfect San Diego weather, and taking a much needed study break for a big glass of homemade strawberry lemonade and leisure reading
(this NEVER happens).
I'm not normally the type to ever become "homesick", but there's something unique about autumn that inevitably always makes me miss home.

I am such a sap lately. It's kind of ridiculous.

But, I've lived in more cities in the past 4 years of my life than most people do in a lifetime. So beleive me when I say, there really is no place like home....


On a more important note;

In 6 days, I will be at Thomas Jefferson School of Law
slaying the Law School Admissions Test via Ticonderoga pencil*.
This will be our second duel.
And this one will be till the death.
No more studying
No more 4 hour tests
No more tutoring
No more Kaplan
No more carrying 60lbs worth of textbooks everywhere I wander....

Move over, Hermione!
Hello, Hogwarts School of Law

WINGARDIUM LEVIOSA!
 
*You kow what they say, once you go black.... These pencils are the best thing to ever hit the LSAT legal writing utensil list.

4 comments:

  1. 1. Your house looks exactly like my BBfs in KY. 2. I know what you mean about fall, there's just always something missing now. 3. My dad is OBsessed with Ticon's. You all are weird.

    Andddd I bet you know who this is by now?? Old roomie :) Will you write me a message and tell me why you moved, where you're going to school, are you in school? Got any boytoys? And just everything. I'm bored and doing homework and want some entertainment meow. Spanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My little southern bell, I havent seen/talked to you in years, or so it seems! Haha your father and I would make the best of friends! Message incoming!..

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're such a dork lol. Good luck though, you're gonna make that test yo biotch. BTW Emma Watson is hawt. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember when i watched the Mason boys & found out that you Ms.Franta were the neighbor with the gorgeous house hidden in all trees :)
    p.s. Buckeyes always miss home more in the fall :)

    ReplyDelete