Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Shredicles of Gnarnia


Ladies & Gentlemen, it's finally here!
The official Blog of Arcave, Arcave & Associates LLC
Stalk it, Love it. Kapeesh?

I've been sleeping in my favorite beanie, mittens and boarding socks.
Snow can't come soon enough!
Big Bear Mountain opens soon! Thank all heavenly supreme beings, gods and divine snow dieties.
A trip to Oregon with my best friend to board with our beloved, pro-shredding ginger, Darcy, is finally in order.
He is pretty amazing! Don't believe me?..
{See for yourself}


.....Told YA!

-Phoenix bound in 48 hours-

3 comments:

  1. oh how i lovest this post the mostest

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oregon. Mt. Hood. Fresh Pow. Pictures via ze Canon. Ahhh...My heart is melting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss Shasta, Ashland, Bachelor, Willamette Pass......

    ReplyDelete