Friday, October 22, 2010

The Chronicles of Iceman & Maverick

 "You can be my wingman any time!"

I feel like I've been anticipating this day for months (probably because I have).
Bradley flies into San Diego in approximately 10.34 hours.
I'm so excited that instead of sleeping I'm doing arithmetic to calculate exactly how long until he gets here. *Facepalm*
Being away from friends and family has hands down been the hardest and most heart wrenching part about being unable to keep my feet planted in any one place for too long. But every goodbye is a hello and the beginning of a beautiful memory.
I love not knowing where I'm going and am proud of where I've been.
Life doesn't come with a map or itinerary.
It is what you make of it, so make the best of it.
 I can't wait for my little piece of home to get here!
I am soooo beyond blessed. Sometimes I wonder what it is I did so right to deserve the best friends in the entire world.

Welcome to CaL-if-OrN-Ya, Maverick!

1 comment:

  1. nice blog

    interesting

    take a look at mine www.olhardireito.blogspot.com

    there is an american member

    ReplyDelete