Friday, October 8, 2010

The Break Up

{1 day}

Dear LSAT,
One more day until I can finally free myself of this unhealthy, controlling, borderline abusive, relationship you've had me enslaved in since March.
Although I must say, I'm going to miss falling asleep on your rock hard abs,
errr....I mean pages,
and our many romantic candlelight dinner dates.
For what its worth, I really did love you (occasionally),
 regardless of the numerous times I may have chucked you at the wall
to make you think otherwise.
Hows that for an unresolved paradox?
I'm sorry,  but I just can't take anymore of your flawed reasoning
 and unwarranted assumptions.

There's someone else......
His name is "The Bar"

Sincerely,
Erika

PS- Apologies in advance for totally kicking your ASSumption on saturday.



{the sacrificial lamb for saturday nights book burning ceremony, and this is only half of the collection}

Alveterzane formal logic. Hello law school!

2 comments:

  1. is it embarrassing that i was with you for two of those pictures, tagged in a third, and inspiration for the fourth..?

    yeah..slightly.

    I LOVE YOUR ASSumption. Unless I do pursue my PhD in quantitative psych..then I love your asymptote. :)

    ReplyDelete