Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Wednesday Shmendsday!



Things I loved about today
  • Having smiley cakes for breakfast
  • Getting snail mail from my best friend
  • Purchasing my ticket for Country Thunder! Hello Florence, so long morals.
  • Making a beautiful sidewalk chalk mural
  • Seeing a parade of hot air balloons
  • Getting a check in the mail from a painting
  • Making chocolate lava cake whilst watching the Daily Show. Jon Stewart, How great thou art!
  • Maddy including me in the picture of her family that she drew at preschool today
  • Watching the sunset on the beach
  • Planned a trip to New Orleans for Mardi Gras
  • Playing guitar on the kitchen counter
  • Getting a sweet email from my darling gran-paw
  • Ohh and today is Wednesday which means tomorrow is Thursday which means Wizard of Oz on Broadway! My valentines gift. Could it have been any better? Don't think so! :)
 {Addresses have been censored to protect the innocent}



Things I did NOT particularly love about today
  • Getting chalk all over my new equestrian blazer
  • Being asked by a 4 yr old 1'500 times how often Taylor Swift showers. I DO NOT KNOW, Maddy. I'll have to ask her loofah and get back to you. Who asks that anyways?....
  • Getting out of work late and sitting in San Diego traffic for an hour on my way home Hence, not going to ballet.
  • Being told by a grumpy old man that I "really should have my dog (who was sitting obediently next to me) on a leash."(listen dude, not sure who put sand in your depends, but if you dont like animals maybe you shouldnt have moved into a pet friendly complex? Just sayin
  • Drenching my new book whilst reading in the bathtub
  • Taking a turn too sharp and being whapped in side of the head with my sun visor...this event however wouldnt have even made the list if my Junior Kelly CD didnt simultaneously take flight out the passenger window. 
Time for some frozen pizza and boxed wine.
Stay classy San Diego.
Jump off a Cliff Ron Burgundy.
I still love lamp.



No comments:

Post a Comment