Sunday, February 20, 2011

Please & Thank you

Cupcakes, Ferries & Sea Monkeys
{This cupake is dedicated to Ms Natalie M. Wall.}

(Jamming to James Blunt's new single on my ipod in the car)
Maddy: "Oh I used to loooove this song when I was a little baby!!"
Erika: "This song just came out Maddy bug, it's new!"
Maddy: "Don't lie to me Erika! You didnt even say thank you!"
Erika: "Ok, You're right. I'm sorry. Let me try again *clears throat* This song just came out Maddy bug, its new. Thank you?"
Maddy: "You're very welcome, Erika. I love you."
Erika: "I love you too. Now get your thumb out of your mouth."
Maddy: "YOU DIDNT SAY PLEASE!"
Erika: *under breath*"Oh.My.God."
Maddy: "Erika, don't use Gods name in 'veins'!"
Erika: "Don't make me pull this car over!
Maddy: "Why? What'd I do?"
Erika: "YOU DIDNT SAY PLEASE!!!"
Maddy:" *starts crying*

Erika-1
Maddy-0


Don't forget your manners, folks! Life lessons from a 4 year old.



No comments:

Post a Comment