Sunday, February 13, 2011

Brett Allen Stelzer

If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together... there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart... I'll always be with you.-
A.A. Milne


I know I speak for many of you when I say that Valentines Day can be the most difficult day of the year. Seven years ago tomorrow I lost a best friend. Each year in honor of Bretts memory I like to do something a little special. This year I am helping to host a Valentines Day Sweethearts dance in Laguna Niguel, CA for a group of children and adults who suffer from autism and down syndrome. If anyone lives in the area and would like to come tomorrow night, PLEASE email me and I will send you directions! erikafranta@yahoo.com
Happy Valentines Day, everyone!



{I took a short clip from a song that I covered for Brett a few years back. This video in its full version was also one of my first attempts at vocals whilst playing keys simultaneously, so PLEASE try to bear with me! Its the thought that counts....right?}

BAS
Think Eternity

2 comments:

  1. I love you you are so talented. Let's have a jamfest when I come out. Let's find a piano, you have a guitar, and we can vocal. I call alto! HAHA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Then I call ze Gee-Tar! I sugg at vocals while I'm on piano. Something about multi-tasking! Thats alllll yewwww gurlfann! Ba-Doom *crassshh*!!....Right after we longboard down the pier! :)

    ReplyDelete