Tuesday, February 22, 2011

To Love a Stranger


Have ever just seen someone or even exchanged smiles with someone and were suddenly overwhelmed with the desire to just want to tell them you love them? Maybe I'm weird...but I get it all the time! Every Tuesday on my way to work I pass an elderly woman whom if I had to guess would say is probably in her late 80s/early 90s, and she sits alone at the bus stop in Coronado at EXACTLY 6:30am, dragging her oxygen tank, always dressed in her finest clothing and assumably wearing every piece of jewelry she owns. Always in a rush, I never have time to stop and ask her where shes going, but over the past few months I  have undoubtedly fell in love with her from afar. Every Tuesday, I cannot wait to drive by and see what amazing outfit this incredible woman has chosen this week. I just want to hug her! I had the day off  work today, so at 6:00am
I drove down to the bus stop in Coronado and waited.
When she showed up, I hugged her and I gave her this.....


After all, strangers are just friends you haven't met yet....

No comments:

Post a Comment